DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pioneer DEX-P99RS

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jsampsell 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Pioneer DEX-P99RS

Condition of all items: Used but I bought this new on July 1, 2011 from Crutchfield so its not very old at all. It is in perfect condition. There are no known scratches on the face.

Total Price: :$950 shipped*

Shipping Terms: :Insured FedEx Ground shipping is included to the lower 48 US. I will not ship internationally. I'm sorry. Please don't ask. I've had bad experiences with selling internationally.

Pictures:

Additional info:I know I don't have much of a record on this site but Scott from American Radio in Cumming, GA has been on here for a long time (screen name ScottP) and he and his team installed/tuned this for me. You can contact him for any verification.

Also, if it helps, here's a link to the fordtaurus.net forum where I post about all my car stereo stuff: Ford Taurus Forum • 8" Subs in Rear Deck - Ford Taurus Forum

Again, if it helps, here's a link to my reference page on CarAudio.com's forum: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=80966

I'm also on CarAudioClassifieds.com but I don't have any sales or references on there.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.