Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pioneer ODR System For Sale

Pioneer Premier ODR System

• 1 Pioneer Premier RS-D2 - System Control Tuner/CD
• 1 Pioneer Premier RS-M1 - Reference 12 Disc CD Player (missing the 12 disk magazine)
• 1 Pioneer Premier RS-P1 - Dual 1/3 Octave Digital Equalizer
• 1 Pioneer Premier RS-P1 - Dual 1/3 Octave Digital Equalizer
• 1 Pioneer Premier RS-P70x – (New) Dual 1/3 Octave Digital Equalizer
• 1 Pioneer Premier RS-A50 – 4 Channel Class A Amp

• 1 Pioneer Premier TS-M1RS – 6.5 Component set
• 1 Pioneer Premier TS-M3RS – 5¼ Component set
• 1 Pioneer Premier TS-M3RS – 5¼ Component set
• 1 Pioneer Premier TS-T1RS – Hard Dome Tweeter Component set
• 1 Pioneer Premier TS-T1RS – Hard Dome Tweeter Component set (missing brackets)

• 1 Pioneer Premier UT-N1RS – Passive Crossover Network set
• 1 Pioneer Premier UT-N1RS – Passive Crossover Network set

• 1 Pioneer Premier PCO43A – Optical cable making kit (dealer only - rare)

• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-IP150 - 1.5m IP-Bus Cable/Cable IP-Bus
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-IP600 - 6m IP-Bus Cable/Cable IP-Bus

• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-AD22 – 22cm Digital Fiber Optic Cable (w/out connectors)
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-AD150 – 1.5m Digital Fiber Optic Cable
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-ADxx – 1.7m Digital Fiber Optic Cable
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-ADxx – 1.8m Digital Fiber Optic Cable
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-ADxx – 2.1m Digital Fiber Optic Cable
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-AD700- 7m Digital Fiber Optic Cable
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-AD700 - 7m Digital Fiber Optic Cable (w/out connectors)
• 1 Pioneer Premier CD-ADxx – 1.1m Digital Fiber Optic Cable (w/out connectors)

• 1 Pioneer Premier CPX-1023– (New) Additional Remote

Note: The Fiber Optic cables that are “w/out connectors” have the finished ends installed. The missing optical generator and receiver connectors, which are removable, can be switched from other cables.

Condition Of Items:
The equipment is used and in very nice condition with the exception of the RS-P70x, which is new and was never installed. The P1s and the A50 have some small minor scratches if you look close. The M1 changer as some minor cosmetic surface scuffing from being mounted in the center console of the vehicle and is missing the 12 disk magazine. I bench tested the units and have pictures and video showing the units in working order. Most of the boxes, packing materials, and documents are intact.

Total Price: $3,500
I accept PayPal and will do a 5% discount on an approved Money Order or Cashiers Check.

Shipping Terms: UPS Ground. Buyer to pay shipping. Will Ship within the US only. :

Pictures:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Additional info:

I recently turned 60 and decided that I will probably never re-install any of my competition equipment. I used this system in IASCA and USAC SQ competitions for several years in the mid to late 1990s while on Team Pioneer. I uninstalled this system in 2002 and put it back into the boxes.

While I have been a member on this BB since 2011, I was not active in participation or selling to establish a credible seller rating. Please feel free to check me (same Windedv6 name) out on the SyTy/SGT Forums BB as I am well known there and have an excellent buyer/seller rating. I have perfect ratings on ebay and paypal as well.

John

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I could use the optical cable making kit... badly
please LMK

· Registered
3,062 Posts
+ one or two of the longer optical cables. Please pm me with a price.

I would like to buy any unfinished optical cables also.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking to sell the complete system at this time. If someone wants to buy it all and split it up, that's fine. Depending on how a buyer would want to reconfigure the system he may have a number of pieces that could be sold off including cables.

John

· Registered
3,062 Posts
Price for everything except the speakers?

I can try to get the money together for everything if that is the only way.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i might be interest in buying the entire speakers set. In away you're selling everything to two buyers.
Price for everything except the speakers?

I can try to get the money together for everything if that is the only way.
I would ship the speakers separate. How would you two want to split the price? The two pairs of crossovers would go with the speakers.

John

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I would ship the speakers separate. How would you two want to split the price? The two pairs of crossovers would go with the speakers.

John
I would love to get the rest for anywhere under 3K...

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i might be interest in buying the entire speakers set. In away you're selling everything to two buyers.
I would sell the speakers separate if I sold them at the same time as the rest of the system.

The speakers were never used as I used horns for my highs and ID 8s for mid bass. When I bought my ODR system from Poineer they wanted me to use their whole system including the speakers. I started out to use them and played around with fitting the tweeters and and 5.25s in some kick panels and the 6.5s in the doors for mid base. I ended up going with ID horns and later some Canton tweeters and 4s in a kick panel setup to supplement the horns.

Long story short. the speakers are like new. If I recall each pair of ODR speakers, each pair of tweeters and each pair of reference crossovers were $300 each new.

If Westco is interested in the rest for something under $3,000. That leaves something over $500 for the all the speakers and the crossovers. Maybe you could PM him and work something out if interested.

John

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I would sell the speakers separate if I sold them at the same time as the rest of the system.

The speakers were never used as I used horns for my highs and ID 8s for mid bass. When I bought my ODR system from Poineer they wanted me to use their whole system including the speakers. I started out to use them and played around with fitting the tweeters and and 5.25s in some kick panels and the 6.5s in the doors for mid base. I ended up going with ID horns and later some Canton tweeters and 4s in a kick panel setup to supplement the horns.

Long story short. the speakers are like new. If I recall each pair of ODR speakers, each pair of tweeters and each pair of reference crossovers were $300 each new.

If Westco is interested in the rest for something under $3,000. That leaves something over $500 for the all the speakers and the crossovers. Maybe you could PM him and work something out if interested.

John
Just send me your paypal. I can take the whole lot.

Best,
Joe

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I can offer the speakers for 550$ shipped to whoever wants them.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I will send you a PM...
Thank you very much. Happy holidays :)

Payment sent. Should be there in a few moments.

SounDrive now offers ODR cable repair for 60$
Beat's buying a new one for 150$ :D

· Registered
301 Posts
dammit! i can't believe i missed out on a great product! whoever bought the speakers PM me if you want to sell a comp set or set of tweeters!
Congrats to the buyer and seller

· Registered
3,062 Posts
dammit! i can't believe i missed out on a great product! whoever bought the speakers PM me if you want to sell a comp set or set of tweeters!
Congrats to the buyer and seller
I will be happy to sell you whatever you need. I only bought this for the optical cable repair kit, which is next to priceless for my small business.

The rest is for sale to anyone who needs it.

-Joe

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.