DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer four pin to four pin 20 ft. optical cable for DEX/DEQ-P9 combo and the like
Pioneer CD-IB100

Condition of all items:
Optical cable - brand new in the package
CD-IB100 - used, comes with power/ground plug and IP-Bus cable

Total Price: :
The optical cable from PacParts.com is over $160 plus shipping and they don't have it in stock. I'll do $140 shipped.
CD-IB100 - $40 shipped

If you want both, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Shipping Terms: :
Covered in the price. Will likely be USPS Flat Rate boxes to get them to you fast, but it depends.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think I am going to need the optical cable to run the XDV-P9 with my P9 combo...unless you happen to know if that DVD changer comes with one? I've been searching but came up empty handed.

Looking for anything on trade?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I am going to need the optical cable to run the XDV-P9 with my P9 combo...unless you happen to know if that DVD changer comes with one? I've been searching but came up empty handed.

Looking for anything on trade?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
The XDV units did not provide an optical cable. I don't really need anything for trade, but you can throw it out there and I'll see!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts