·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer P9 HU, Processor and Ipod interface, $749 shipped OBO
Eclipse 8053, $249 shipped, OBO

Condition of all items:
Pioneer: Used, HU is very clean with a few very minor marks on the edges, I will post some closeup pics this evening. Processor, a bit scuffed up, nothing bad but not show quality.

Eclipse: Barely Used, HU face is about as perfect as they come, not sure about the trim ring, have to find it but I probably have a few to pick from. I had this in my kitchen system for a bit, the harness is from an older used unit but the HU is like brand new, includes the KNOB remote.

Total Price: :
See above

Shipping Terms: :
Shipped in Cont US, subsidized elsewhere.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures coming later this evening.

Additional info:

OBO, no trades, I have more gear than I can use already:)

Thanks
Rick
801-829-4997
[email protected]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
If my prices are to high just make a reasonable offer, these great units need a new home:):)

Pictured turned out not so great, I will have to take new ones in a better lighting situation.

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
688 Posts
Bump for a fantastic person to deal with.

BTW Rick, do you by any chance still have that ECD-416(or 510, I forget which one I sold you) you got off me a few years ago? I've been looking for another one....lol

Never can get away from the car audio addiction :D

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks buddy:)

I do not recall having it now, I had a couple of 510 and 416 eventually but sold them, probably all of them by now. I forgot I even had the P9 setup until I was going through my audio stuff, I got it, put it on a shelf and forgot all about it:)

Laugh if you will, if you survive until you are my age and have done as many things as I have (I have been advised to write a few books, really:) sometimes you forget stuff you never thought you would!

Have a great weekend!
Rick

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photo time, not the best, to busy to take more unless really needed by a serious buyer:)

NEW PRICES:

P9 combo with remote and Ipod interface, $699 shipped, OBO.

Eclipse 8053, I have two for sale now.

$229 shipped OBO for this one.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey Rick.

I'm gonna call ya tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna be in salt lake tomorrow might be interested in a HU u have listed.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Schizm, If the 8053, cool, the Pioneer is on hold and should be sold later today.

Thanks
Rick

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P9 shipping out asap:):)

Thanks!
Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.