DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting away from car audio and into other hobbies, and need to get this stuff outta my way. All items are used but function perfectly. Most have cosmetic issues that are posted in the short descriptions. Feel free to ask questions, and remember that "OBO" doesn't mean free or ridiculously cheap. UPS Ground shipping included in the listed price, but if you OBO me lower, then shipping will have to be added on top of the agreed price.

Many more detailed pics are available in my photobucket album here

Pioneer Premier PRS-D2000T 2ch amp – minor installation marks, functions perfectly $125 OBO INFO

Pioneer Premier PRS-D1000M mono amp - purchased as a refurb on ebay, tested and functions perfectly $100 OBO INFO

Pioneer Premier PRS-X720 mono amp – has cosmetic blemishes on amp body and chrome plastic end cap, functions perfectly $125 OBO INFO

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS components – minor corrosion on backs of magnets, scratches and install marks on baskets, plastic spacer rings in rough shape, plastic tweeter cups have enlarged wire holes, will not ship in original package PICTURE IS OF MID, BUT THE COMPLETE SET IS FOR SALE $230 OBO INFO

Phoenix Gold RSd10d DVC 4ohm 10” subwoofer - has install marks but functions perfectly $65 OBO INFO

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has been brought to my attention that the comps are a bit overpriced, and I would agree. So, price for the set dropped to $200 shipped via the slow boat.

Several ppl have questioned splitting up the comps. I have no problem doing that, provided everything gets spoken for. In that case, I would ask for about $125+shipping for the mids (they're heavy li'l bastards). Tweeters seem to be in the ~$40 range, but there is almost no market for them as I can see. Again, everything needs to get claimed before I would consider splitting the set. So go ask around and see who needs some tweets to play with.

·
Registered
45 Posts
$40 shipped for the tweets?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mistakenly labelled the X720 amp as mono. It is 2ch and puts out much more than rated power. Lets get this stuff gone!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
720PRS mids available on their own. PM sent to the first person who asked about them. I'll go down the list in the order that ppl asked about them.

No one interested in some budget amps?? Good for the wife's car or for a fishing buddy... :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
bump for a good seller. good guy to deal with.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts