DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are these amps for running a component setup? Trying to stay small with amp size while focusing more on efficiency.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
They're like the NSCA-CPT...not quite as well-rounded or held in as high regard as the CSCS. But, as you know, different jobs call for different type of abilities - so you have to pick the best path. (hehe..saw your sig before i clicked reply)

They're nice amps in a smaller footprint with decent power. I'd take them before Alpine's crap any old day. Don't have the annoying non-deflatable crossovers like Eclipse XA. Anyone else notice that all the car audio amps that use ICE chips have very similar board layouts with one-sided connections?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, that is the truth between those certs.

I was considering this amp since it was a small footprint like the pdx, but cheaper in price!!!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I've run them in multiple applications for several years now and they have been consistent, clean, and reliable. I may be picking up a few new amps sometime this week, so I will have two PRS-D2100T available FS if you are looking. Either way, I wouldn't hesitate to consider them. Great power available for the footprint and you can't beat the price.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts