DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told these were new when I bought them, and the mids and crossovers are obviously unused, but the tweeters look like they've at least been handled and possibly mounted- so I can't with a clear conscience pass them on as brand new even though they may very well be.

I was also told this set was complete, but it seems to be missing the 5"X7" adapters, the Y-shaped tweeter mounts, and any screws. The grills, tweeter angle mounts, and plastic tweeter flanges are included as well as the instruction sheet.

$195 shipped. PayPal is fine.

these will be shipped in the factory box, it's missing the top flap so it'll be double-boxed within another box for shipping.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
very nice comps, just installed a set myself. very good midbass. good luck w/ the sale

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I was surprised at how substantial these drivers are, both the mids and the tweeters. The mids are beefy and I thought the aluminum housing on the tweeter was a nice touch, in a day where most everything is plastic.

·
Registered
251 Posts
We have a pair of DLS Iridium Ultimate 6.3i's for my brothers front stage and was thinking about something a bit cheaper for the back. I'm not sure about mixing between the brands as far as the sound goes but was kind of thinking about picking up a set of these for his rear doors.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a pair of DLS Iridium Ultimate 6.3i's for my brothers front stage and was thinking about something a bit cheaper for the back. I'm not sure about mixing between the brands as far as the sound goes but was kind of thinking about picking up a set of these for his rear doors.
Well here's a perfect opportunity then. ;)

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know retail on these is $500, but I just found out someone online has them in stock and is selling them for $210.

Sooooooo,, My price drops to $185 shipped to stay competitive.

I also have a BNIB set of PPI 355CS separates for $200 shipped. They're the "improved" version of the a/d/s/ 355CS, with a phase plug and a coax mount for the tweeter. Retail is $450. I hate to hog the board with another ad so I'm letting you guys know here. I can open them if you need pics.

Some info (some of it looks typo/incorrect):
Component PPI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.