Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer PRS-A900
OZ Vector 12.3 D4

Condition of all items:
Pioneer PRS-A900
9.95/10 A little dust and a smudge on the powder coating at a mounting hole. VERY good condition. This may have about 5 hours on it. I wanted a full PRS set-up but funds ran short. Comes with the box and all mounting hardware, allen wrench & paperwork in original plastic wrap. This is a clean amp with ultra clean power. Do your homework and read the reviews. Originally sold between $1500 - $1700 when new.

OZ Vector 12.3 D4
8.5/10 Very good shape with a little dust. Comes in the original box. I never used this in a build but it has sat on the bench for a few hours at low power.

Total Price: :
Pioneer PRS-A900 $550 Shipped OBO (SOLD pending payment)
OZ Vector 12.3 D4 $75 Shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: :
Included to Cont US

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Check the video on the page from top installers at the Pioneer Build-Off. This amp is like the ODR amps.

PRS-A900 - Reference-Quality 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier with Filter-less Design | Pioneer Electronics USA

Chuck
Very nice amplifier but that video's advertisement sucked. Why put idiots that dont know crap from install shops speak. One of them stated "the gain is only 1/10th of the way" the other said "there set 1/3 on the gain, the whole system only pulls.... about... maybe... 40amps" with no further information about what actual amps his using, headunits, music, volume.

But besides that the amp is very pretty from the inside, seperate PS are always nice.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Only clicked here to check the larger version of your featured pic. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
^^^ I wouldn't mind seeing that pic larger as well. I guess it worked...lol!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
A900 is nice. Did you play it?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did install just to see how it performed. And it was fantastic. Very clean and clear. I wanted another A900 to go with this one and the 1200 I had for the sub. The 1200 sold a while back to a local guy.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The poster is great. Even the 'crack' in The Wall is impressive and not to mention the dark side of the moon.....LOL

Chuck

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pioneer PRS-A900 $550 Shipped OBO (SOLD pending payment)
Thank god it was haunting me in my sleep although I really wanted one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts