Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pioneer DEH-P880PRS

Product Brand & Model: Pioneer DEH-P880PRS

Condition of all items: Great condition. I would give it 8.5 out of 10 because i am the second owner.

Total Price: $230.00:

Shipping Terms: Free Shipping in Continental US. International Please contact.:

Pictures: Attached

Additional info:

I purchased this radio as the second owner. It has been great for me. Everything works just fine. My factory speakers went from average to something worth listening to. I have not had any issues with it at all. All mounting wiring, remote come with this unit. I did not receive the mic when I purchased this radio. So I don't have it to pass on. For those that are familiar with this unit it is a great thing. I would consider it the little cousin to the Pioneer DEX-P99RS. The link for more information is listed below. Let me know if you have any questions.

There is one major modification to this radio. Definitely an enhancement. In order to use this radio in my setup i created some more RCA outputs. I used some nice RCA Cables from GLS Audio and RCA connections. Very nice and sturdy.

It comes setup for the following setup.

Front L / R
Rear L / R
Sub L / R

I created the RCA to do the following setup.

Front L - Single Amp L / R
Front R - Single Amp L / R

Set up to except a 4 Channel Amp or Two 2 channel Amps,

Rear L - Single Amp L / R
Rear R - Single Amp L / R

Sub L - Single Amp L / R
Sub R - Single Amp L / R

It gives the best flexibility with tuning and setup.

DEH-P880PRS - Superb Sound Control and Clarity just got Better with our New CD Receiver | Pioneer Electronics USA

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.