DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lastnight a few buddies came over to eat cause my girl cooked. Well after we ate and hung out they were headed out. I went out to smoke and greet them farewell and in the process nut checked my buddy(slapping in the nuts). I laughed as he curled over and ran cause he tried to get me back. This morning I went to my car and a faint smell of piss was on the ground. I looked at my car and it was covered in piss. I thought it was funny but now i gotta get him back. Any suggestions????:confused:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
umm... I think he got you back since you nut checked him dude. Your both even. Besides, you can just hose it off your car.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Go to his house and say you ned to use the bathroom "make sure you have to take a HUGE SHIT" and go pull a fucking "upper decker" on his punk ass

If you dont know what an upper decker is, Basically you take a huge honking shit in the toilet water storage tank on top so everytime he flushed to toilet it fills it woth pieces of shit for a LONG time HAHAHHA
I did that to my buddy who put saran wrap on my toilet seat

·
Registered
781 Posts
+1 on the upper decker. Even though his girlfriend probable wants to bang you... just don't do it. Besides.... Shit overflowing all over the bathroom is just ruthless.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
+1 on the upper decker. Even though his girlfriend probable wants to bang you... just don't do it. Besides.... Shit overflowing all over the bathroom is just ruthless.
It REALLY it, ESPECIALLY when the fucking turd gets stuck in the drain hole for the upper tank and then the upper tank overflows causing shit to go EVERYWHERE...Seriously DO THE UPPER DECKER!!!!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Rubber band his sink sprayer hose so it blasts him when he turns the sink on. Put butter on his hardwood/ linoleum/tile floor and then yell "HEY COME LOOK AT THIS!" from the other room so he has to run through the butter and will slip and fall HARD onto his ass.
Like this:

YouTube - Roommate Revenge Buttered Floor

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Seriously.........? :rolleyes:

I guess I would go with, "good one, you got me- don't ever do it again". Add an expletive if you wish.

If you go the escalation route- seems like the lesser man approach with something to prove/compensate for- I don't see it ending well for either of you......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was thinking simple wipe dog shit all over is driver side door and taking an upper decker was my second option haha

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
So lastnight a few buddies came over to eat cause my girl cooked. Well after we ate and hung out they were headed out. I went out to smoke and greet them farewell and in the process nut checked my buddy(slapping in the nuts). I laughed as he curled over and ran cause he tried to get me back. This morning I went to my car and a faint smell of piss was on the ground. I looked at my car and it was covered in piss. I thought it was funny but now i gotta get him back. Any suggestions????:confused:
GROW UP?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Announce your homosexuality before him so you steal all the attention from him.

Seriously, who made it ok for one man to touch another man's nuts? You deserve the piss and worse.

It REALLY it, ESPECIALLY when the fucking turd gets stuck in the drain hole for the upper tank and then the upper tank overflows causing shit to go EVERYWHERE...Seriously DO THE UPPER DECKER!!!!
Um.... don't work that way.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Announce your homosexuality before him so you steal all the attention from him.

Seriously, who made it ok for one man to touch another man's nuts? You deserve the piss and worse.

Um.... don't work that way.
Well it always has when I have done it...Have YOU ever pulled an upper decker???
If not then dont tell me how it works LOL

The trick is to get 1 HUGE shit in there and then try and squeeze out some more, OR if your lucky you will have the fucking runs and REALLY cause a mess in the upper tank :laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
308 Posts
Stop touching other guys nutz....it never turns out well....as you can see.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Beat me to it.

WTF is this, anyway?? Everybody taking time-out from their online gaming to boast about all the stupid, juvenile sh*t they do, or fantasize about doing?

:confused:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I agree...get a life.

...after putting a sardine in the air conditioner intake vent :laugh:
LOL, at my old job I got ahold of my managers car keys and went to the store and bought 4 of the LARGEST containers of baby powder I could find and dumped them all into his a/c vents and turned the a/c on full b last and locked the car back up, I watched as he went out to his car to go on lunch break and started up the car and all you could see was the inside of the car INSTANTLY turn foggy white and him come running out of the car laughing his ass off at our prank :laugh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts