PLANET AUDIO perfect
PICS SHOW IT ALL

Total Price: :
80 firm
45 NEG but lets be real, I just don't
have the matching part any longer lost
in a move.

Shipping Terms: :
5buck flat rate USPS for each part or combine for both if going to same addy.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

NOTE THE CONDITION OF THE SCREWS I'm not even 100%THIS PART WAS EVER INSTALLED. But does power up fine

THE ONLY rash on it and VERY easy to fix!

Additional info:
The PLANET piece had an old installer cut the power wire but half ass taped it up so its orig length. Lastly on the bottom it does some some install rash but VERY minor

The Phoenix Piece shoes what seems to be a scratch on the top but that is a prank by an installer, very small hair. I did not want to remove it and nacker up the screw.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

AGAIN THIS MUST GO TO PAY FOR THE COST OF MEDS....
thanks guys,
Scott

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK GUYS what is the Preamp worth. I mean I have seen ones sell for what I have mine listed that were all Nasty scatched...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm not too sure what they are worth, but i am interested.... or are you talking about the eq?
What do we have to do to get you REALLY into this
eq? It truely is a like new piece and works fantastic

So many ways to run something like this vs a trunk
mounted preamp eq. You could also run it with a 32
band EQ just this this one before and you have a quick
easy way to adjust to different styles of music. .

I'm willing to take offers I have a load of DR's bills to get
off my back...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kris,

I could go on and on about how this thing has been all over the town in
which I live yet not made it so far as to make it to you. I do greatly appologize
for this taking so long it is so not like me to keep people waiting for me. I was
once someone who could be counted on with lives of many while in the services
and took great pride knowing that "so that others may live" was something I
stood behind and meant hole heartly. But alas that didn't get you the item you
paid for. So, in hopes of TRYING to make up to you the delay in the item I
included some oldschool and very rare phoenix gold rca ends. I searched for
5 years to find more so that I could run them with my system but they never
turned up. Maybe you will have better luck than I.

Again, sorry this has taken so long and I do hope you will find it in your heart
to forgive me in time..
I could go on and tell you how I have been in the HP to have another resection due to my Crohn's Disease. But. that doesn't excusee the one that I gave your item to in order to post it to you. Bottom line a few weeks in the hospital and when I got home I round it up and took it to the post. Stitches, IV and all. I was born a tough cuss and to this day no matter the issues I stick behind what I say and do. I only hope you accept the small gesture of the rare RCA's as a token of my appologies..... again sorry for the delay an I wish it never had taken place.
All the best,
Scott

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Well I can sort of back you up, in that I knew you have had some medical issues in the past when you bought from me. I admire your grit to stand up and say what you've said.
If only more people would at least try to make things right when they go bad.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At this point in my life all I have is my word. Once was a time when MANY other counted on me for their life, not only to save but to "have their back" I was the lifeline. Now not having this is as you may know rather hard to deal with even though I have seperated several years ago. I have ongoing issues adjusting to not be the man other needed or looked forward to pull them to safety, to give them that life saving IV or stay by side until they knew life wasn't going to end with me standing over them. Many come home from combat with scars, my scar remains the ones that I know are left with noone holding their hand.......... "THESE THINGS I DO SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE"

Take a moment of your day to thank those thrown into harms way, but not only them but those whos scars may not be seen......

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We all know how well or not so the USPS updates its tracking info for that I may should have just sent UPS but.......

at any rate the info I was given is as followed and I do hope that your able to receive updated info.

again, my deepest apologies

cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I can sort of back you up, in that I knew you have had some medical issues in the past when you bought from me. I admire your grit to stand up and say what you've said.
If only more people would at least try to make things right when they go bad.
Thanks for the kind words buddy. Many things describe
me, loyalty. honestly, obedience, fortitude, duty, and when possible everything will be tested.

Keep in mind guys this was only my second transaction and I couldn't feel worse that I screwed the pooch. I only hope the RCA ends match what he already has, now that would be cool!

Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Because I admitted my wrong doing or fault in a public manor (rather than sending a PM) and made sure I owned up to that. I thought I would check in and make sure you got the TBAT, it was to your liking along with getting the Phoenix Gold RCA ends I gave you. I also wanted to make sure the thing worked, it did YEARS and I mean years ago when I took it out. But that is not to say it didn't get all dusty and may have a malfunction. If so, I will be happy to refund your funds and pay for shipping when I get my Disability from Unc Sam.

Again, thanks for your time, patience, and purchase.

Have a good week
Scott

·
Registered
480 Posts
I received the TBATt as promised. It is in as described and working condition. Wanted to post a thank you earlier in the week, sadly we spent a couple days at the hospital as my little one got penumonia.

The PG ends do match the others that I have and were a much appreciated extra. Thanks again!

I would not hesitate to do business with Scott again, real stand up guy here. Hope you get to feeling better!!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I received the TBATt as promised. It is in as described and working condition. Wanted to post a thank you earlier in the week, sadly we spent a couple days at the hospital as my little one got penumonia.

The PG ends do match the others that I have and were a much appreciated extra. Thanks again!

I would not hesitate to do business with Scott again, real stand up guy here. Hope you get to feeling better!!
Sorry to hear about the HP visit, I hope your child is on the mend. My issues are on going and until they find a cure will last my lifetime. Just the cards I got, I'm gonna play em... :)

Good news about the RCA ends who would have thought you were the hoarder and the reason why I couldn't find the few I needed. Though those are the ones I had that I had yet to solder, I have a couple that I did make RCA's of. So, if you need a couple more, maybe 2 pair or 3 are all I have left I would be more than happy to cut the cable and mail them to you. You'll need to solder suck them clean but that's not that big of a deal, I'm sure you know. I'm not saying I would sell them to you, mail them to you. Call it a gesture of good will. let me know, more than happy to do so!

Have a good week and thanks for the well wishes and props.

Scott

1 - 18 of 18 Posts