DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into running an active set up when I replace the rest of the system and considering an all-in-one amp to save room in the trunk. JL's 500/5 is sitting at the top of my list but I'm left wondering if the 250 watt channel is enough to power a DIYMA 12" ? I'm looking for a smooth transition with my front soundstage as I don't listen to a lot of bass heavy music.

Also after listening to a few different component setups at local shops, why doesn't anyone run Boston products on this site? I was impressed with the Pro 60s but surprised that I haven't seen more coverage about their entire lineup -- is there a certain feeling for/against Boston that I haven't been exposed to yet?

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Also after listening to a few different component setups at local shops, why doesn't anyone run Boston products on this site? I was impressed with the Pro 60s but surprised that I haven't seen more coverage about their entire lineup -- is there a certain feeling for/against Boston that I haven't been exposed to yet?
Some people do run them, I did not like them at all.
"s there a certain feeling for/against Boston" - no, it is just that this website is DIY oriented.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts