DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do not but any 8" grill should work fine.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you to whoever purchased these. Hard to resist
No such thing.. been there and done that... It's like having an angel on one side and a devil on the other..
You never know what you may like, maybe the angle is full of sh$t and you end up liking the devil. . You never know until you try it ;)

All I'm saying is, i think i have tried every high end driver, even focal utopia.. and i just love Blam signature output. 2ohm driver, digs low, plays loud, it's clean and dynamic. Absolut beauty,

I have to say for my own sake, this hobby is what kept me alive going through hard times in my life, even being screwed by David Tample by $2000 that he f me over few years back. I didn't give up and kept going, this community and car audio industry is what kept me going. But it took me a long time to realize what is a good driver, what is a good amp, and what is tuning all about.. realization is real! What i know now i wish i knew years ago, would save me thousands of $, but at the end it's a hobby.

Anyways Blame is my #1 Brand to go too period!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Some of the sweetest amps on the planet... I could only imagine how much better they sound with all those modifications from Arc
Pure magic. Each amp is over $2k without any upgrades, and can't imagine how much is modified.

Also it's a pure magic of how they sound. It's just stupid good.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I may be interested in the helix…. Will think about it and let you know shortly. Why are you selling? Decided to go a different path?
I had it sitting around, i forgot all about it... than i looked whats the box.. well ****! lets have someone else use it... i have no need for it since i have dsp in side of arc amp.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Bump open to offers :)
Just please don’t low ball me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts