DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused: i know that i have 2 orion 12" xtr pro series but it is one of the older models probably a 1999-2000 the back of the sub says orion xtr power handling 500 watts. i can find no specs or discontinued sub manuals ANYWHERE:mad: since orion has been bought out. I need the t/s parameters and the general stuff (rms, peak, ohm load, svc or dvc, etc..) . i am pretty sure it is a dvc but i dont know if it's 2 or 4 ohm i dont know the rms or the peak i cannot find this subs specs ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
fs 23.7 vas 2.606 qts.49 sensitivity 81.8db 250 watts rms dual 2 or 4 ohm should be stated on the bottem or side of the magnet if not use a meter. the 500 watts is peak pay no att to it meens nothing

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
IF you are planning on running these 2 similar, but very different subs, run them in stereo, otherwise you might get some funky electrical interactions, them not even being close in parameters..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they're both the same sub, i have two of them, in the middle of the cone it says orion, unless you take it out of the box and look at the magnet that's the only place it says it, but thanks!! where did you find the specs on it? could you ost a link i need box size recommendations.

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
they're both the same sub, i have two of them, in the middle of the cone it says orion, unless you take it out of the box and look at the magnet that's the only place it says it, but thanks!! where did you find the specs on it? could you ost a link i need box size recommendations.

Holy crap, lol... I re-read that 5-6 times, before I got that you where saying they where BOTH from 99-00.... DOH...

:laugh:

Dang, I'm slippin... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts