DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I never believed that he is, if it did indeed effect his presedency, than yes, something needs to be done, but if not, people need to get the fuck off and let the man be so he can run the country, plain and simple

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never believed that he is, if it did indeed effect his presedency, than yes, something needs to be done, but if not, people need to get the fuck off and let the man be so he can run the country, plain and simple
Well legal due process will answer the questions

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
hopefully so, and if he is found not guilty of any wrong doings sure hope the people who are trying to remove him from office can move on and let him do his job, I do know that he definitely needs to practice some restraint when he is on social media and addressing the media itself

·
Registered
250 Posts
The question shouldn’t be about a billionaire’s taxes (who donates every dollar of his presidential salary) but more about how politicians that become millionaires! Let’s see those tax returns and stock trades. The American media is so biased and have their own agenda. They talked about impeachment before he ever even took the oath! You really have no idea of what’s going on here if the biased media is your source. Do you think Biden has a chance? Their is already talk of his vp selection taking over as soon as he’s proven incompetent. Another career politician. Not to mention he’s just kinda perverted! What happened to Hillary? She was a shoe in... you should of seen Chuck Todd choking on his own tongue! Very memorable. Trump will win again but this time with more electoral votes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts