• XXT30 Tweeter

Votes: 5 15.6%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello group.
I have been speaking with ErinH about testing some -Xcelsus Xcelsia Series Competition- drivers. He is a busy guy, so I want to get some input on which drivers should be given some Erin's Audio Corner love.

The two drivers with the highest vote counts will get put thru their paces.

Automotive tire Auto part Machine Automotive wheel system Bumper

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd like to see the 325 and 650's

Reactions: TylorMcVey

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
OK so hear me out (trying to contain excitement) - The XXM650 is designed for two say setups... It is supposed to have wider bandwidth but not as much excursion... The XXM675 is supposedly the flaghsip midbass for 3 way setups.. I think it would be a better candidate for Klippel so we can see its true 10% distortion excursion limit.

Obviously my #1 vote is the XXM375 midrange with the Foam "SSS" or Spiderless Suspension system

#2 choice XXM675 (not the red one, the yellowish cone one)

·
Registered
41 Posts
That makes a lot of sense.
OK so hear me out (trying to contain excitement) - The XXM650 is designed for two say setups... It is supposed to have wider bandwidth but not as much excursion... The XXM675 is supposedly the flaghsip midbass for 3 way setups.. I think it would be a better candidate for Klippel so we can see its true 10% distortion excursion limit.

Obviously my #1 vote is the XXM375 midrange with the Foam "SSS" or Spiderless Suspension system

#2 choice XXM675 (not the red one, the yellowish cone one)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts