DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 cherokee
another cheap install of leftover’s

2wd 160k miles. everything works, except the radio lol.

think im going to get a single din and an epicenter. i listen to a lot of old recordings.

ive got a couple sets of hertz mlk 6.5s. im going to put a set in the front doors.

got a sae-50.4. going to try to mount underseat. like a genius, i bought before i measured. we shall see.

got a cheap .9cuft tube. think it’s tuned to the lower 40’s. ive got an old mtx t5000 black cone im going to try first

·
Registered
917 Posts
That infinity will light it up. I have one in my wrangler, and even with the top off it never ceases to amaze me. Super clean and articulate - and it gets down low! They can be had for shockingly cheap too!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
unfortunately the infinity didn't work out so, back with old faithful. Got a cheap tube. .92cuft tuned to around 40. i may seal it up.
my logic is i wanted something easily removable.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
nothing but good luck so far on this one. the jvc was the last one one the shelf and was damaged. so in goes a pawn shop kenwood kdc-bt742u minus the trim ring. has DSP, but might be a pain in the ass to use. we shall see. i haven’t had a chance to play w/ it yet.

i’m dragging my feet at this point. i’ve got some volvo/dynaudio 9’s i’m dying to use. if i do that i may use my tangband ceramic tweets in the dash.
they may go low enough to mate w/ the dyns.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts