DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

621 - 640 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nice!!!! Unlike most people, l love that V10 sound! I wouldn't mind having Ford's 6.8L V10 in my F150!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Love the 370.....owned it 5 years and still smile when I drive it....handles great, plenty of power..just a great car IMHO

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cerwin-Vega Stroker 18D2 fitted in a folded horn. Had it fitted in a ported box before. The horn is much louder. Just for testing, will probably build a better one later.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Cerwin-Vega Stroker 18D2 fitted in a folded horn. Had it fitted in a ported box before. The horn is much louder. Just for testing, will probably build a better one later.
Those old strokers are crazy efficient, I bet that gets busy on 1000W.

About the only sub I always wanted to own and never will.

·
Registered
551 Posts

Nice! Can you post your HR screens?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don´t have any on the computer I am on now. But I have some pictures of my 2 brand new Stroker 18" with single voice coil.

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae48/P1200VB/Stroker18_4.jpg[/img
[img]http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae48/P1200VB/DSCN6343_zpsxds2zi7t.jpg

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Oh man! Those Strokers are sooooooo fucking sexy!
Owning one is definitely on my bucket list.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
How do those shallow illusions sound?
They sound very good. They do sound better in IB than they did sealed and the reason for that is because the sealed box I had them in may have been on the small side. In IB the power requirements have decreased, the output has increased and they do DROP LOW. Maybe even too low, I may have to adjust the crossover.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts

Its just an 8" but it does me plenty, stock location. Firmed it up with some deadening behind it. Its a German maestro, forget the exact model. Its in my build diagram.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,798 Posts

Its just an 8" but it does me plenty, stock location. Firmed it up with some deadening behind it. Its a German maestro, forget the exact model. Its in my build diagram.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

621 - 640 of 661 Posts