DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

641 - 660 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am in the middle of the install, but here is a pic of my single JL 10TW1-4. Built a custom 0.35 cubic foot sealed box. My young daughters "helped" with the carpet work...

Going in my CLK cabriolet, right behind the drivers seat.

Works surprisingly well for SQ off 330w.

Not a giant sub like many I see in this thread, but my latest "add a sub" install to my car.

Have a sealed 1.0 cubic foot Cobalt 12 in my Ford Fusion.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,032 Posts

Got these installed a little over a week ago, but haven't got to hear them yet. Waiting on my DSP replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Stereo Integrity HST-15 mkII (current) beside a Zv4 rev2 10" (previous)

Beside a 5 gal. water jug for scale.

In the Ranger in 4 cubes sealed.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Pair of MASS 12's in 1cube sealed each. Each one is powered by the subwoofer channels of a pair of JL HD900/5's. Down-firing in a 2017 Nissan Frontier xtra-cab 4x4.

·
Registered
517 Posts
The cat pic is awesome!!!
Thanks! He's a good kitty.

I used to live in Oklahoma...in Midwest City and later in OKC. My first job as a pro installer was at the Circuit City in OKC back in the late 90's. I was in my 20's...lots of good memories from Oklahoma.

Your IB install looks great!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Thanks! He's a good kitty.

I used to live in Oklahoma...in Midwest City and later in OKC. My first job as a pro installer was at the Circuit City in OKC back in the late 90's. I was in my 20's...lots of good memories from Oklahoma.

Your IB install looks great!

Thanks!

Too bad you're still not around, there's quite a few of us around the OKC area. Not too many on here anymore, but we all still stay in contact & have a meet or two annually.

Then you wouldn't have to package up those MASS2012's when I buy them all up!!! :laugh::p

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
641 - 660 of 661 Posts