DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a very clean PPI 2025AM.

It functions 100% and is very clean. A must for hardcore PPI collectors. Plugs included.

$50 shipped anywhere in the US.

·
Registered
115 Posts
2nd in line :deal2::deal2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
:cussing: Congrats

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD TO THE LUCKY GUY THAT JUMPED ON THIS KILLER DEAL!!

Thanks brother, I promise no disappointments..

Eggz.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got one of these for sale as well. I'd say 90% as nice as that one.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes there was, these were preceeded by the M series. I think they key difference was unregulated power supplies in the M series vs the AM and Arts, but I'll leave this one up to the pros.. SQ is about the same from what I've heard, but the Art series amps are pure Sex, which is what I think makes them more popular.

I never did any true tech A/B testing with all the gadgets and such, but in side by side A/B listening comparisons, I couldn't hear any differences between any of the PPI amps that have similar power ratings.. EG: I heard no difference in output power or SQ between an A600, A600.2 or 2150AM. I have listened to all of them, all sounded equal to me. Awesome detail, crisp and dynamic for mids and highs in 2 channel mode @ 4 ohms per channel and brute power with control for subs when bridged 4 ohms. Very underrated.. Put out a fare share more than advertised.. I've heard of people measuring output in the 180+ RMS range in 4 ohm x 2 mode, 800+ RMS range when run @ 4 ohms x 1.. (bridged)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Actually the AM series have unregulated power supplies too. My 1st AB amp was a PPI 4200AM ran my whole system off it. A set of MB quart fronts, Apline 6 x 9's the 2 ways which at the time i feel were the best 6 x9 on the market and 2 mtx bluethunders. AM series are true beasts in every sense of the word.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts