Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

1) PPI 355cs 5.25" Component speakers
Based on the a/d/s/ lineage of components, these were sold under the PPI name.

2) JBL BPX500.1 mono amplifier
JBL teamed up with Crown to make a line of amplifiers, this is one of the products they made.

Condition of all items:

1) Brand new in box. I purchased these and they have been sitting, un-installed, only to look at upon arrival. Comes with everything as new, speakers, tweeters, manual, crossovers (which are beauties, btw).

2) Manufacturer refurbished, unused by me. I purchased this from JBL with the intention of using it, but never have. Still in original plastic wrap from manufacturer. You can see it comes with copies of manual as provided by JBL as well as remote knob, cable and spare fuse.

Total Price: :

1) $150 plus shipping costs.

2) $200 plus shipping costs.

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer to pay shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Payment to be made via paypal to me. Please PM me if you are interested in buying. No trades or international shipments. Thanks for looking.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Nice set alright.... And great seller too
Glws!

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Those components are really good. Don't let the size fool you, they do great crossed at 100Hz with almost any amount of power and a good sub.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the info on the speakers!

Interested folks, let me know. I think these are good products, priced right.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you want to buy both items from me, I have a choice of three items that I will also ship (just cover shipping). PM if you have serious interest in both items.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.