DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hahahaha the E Bay seller is an idiot.

He put it up obviously with a BIN and started it $1/no reserve. So first bid, the BIN disappeared... So he went to cancel everyones bids hoping the BIN returns, which it didnt.

It however did get bid up to $300 rather quickly...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I put another bid in and the douche bag canceled it...

Looking at all the canceled bids I dont think this guy really wants to sell it.

But Im going to keep bidding anyhow just to piss him off now...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Someone win this and stiff him...

Look at all the bids he canceled... Man...

Also note ALL of his feedback was a buyer and its all old. this guys probably a crook of some sorts...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well all it needed was a bid of 100.00 and it took off :) Love to have it but I want my DIYMA sub.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I contacted eBay about this one... here is their response:

Dear James,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to bids canceled by the seller for
the item number 260383956141.

I understand that this has been frustrating, and I'd like to help you
resolve this issue as quickly as possible. James, please note that as
buyer's have the right to retract their bids from the listing, we do
give sellers the option to cancel bids so they can trade with people who
meet certain conditions -- for example, they may want bidders who live
in the same country or bidders who have a high Feedback score. Most
sellers list their bidder requirements, but some don't.

Also, a seller might cancel a bid for a variety of reasons -- for
example, the seller may no longer have the product. You can get in touch
with the seller if you want to find out why your bid was canceled. But
the seller isn't required to tell you why.

To ask the seller, go to the item page and click the "Ask seller a
question" link in the "Meet the seller" section near the top of the
page.

We are committed to making your eBay experiences pleasant and
fulfilling.

Sincerely,
<snip rep's name>

eBay Customer Support

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
I contacted the seller letting him know I would not bid on his item because cancelling 30 bids is shady in my eyes.

Here was his reply: "No, the problem is Ebay removed the buy it now option after the first bid and I never wanted it removed. Someone was ready to buy it but couldn’t because a bunch of jackasses actually thought that a $20 bid was going to win them an amp. Therefore I canceled the pipe dreamers bids. And by looking at the bids even now, it is apparent that a retard is truly born every minute. My name isn’t ****ing Santa Claus."

FWIW, I had not bid $20

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
I contacted the seller letting him know I would not bid on his item because cancelling 30 bids is shady in my eyes.

Here was his reply: "No, the problem is Ebay removed the buy it now option after the first bid and I never wanted it removed. Someone was ready to buy it but couldn’t because a bunch of jackasses actually thought that a $20 bid was going to win them an amp. Therefore I canceled the pipe dreamers bids. And by looking at the bids even now, it is apparent that a retard is truly born every minute. My name isn’t ****ing Santa Claus."

FWIW, I had not bid $20
He doesnt even understand how Ebay works and he wants to talk **** on the bidders, thats funny

Its a nice amp tho

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well all it needed was a bid of 100.00 and it took off :) Love to have it but I want my DIYMA sub.
He canceled a $300 bid March 30th...

If he didnt want the BIN removed he should of place a reserve on it.

I hope someone skips paying him on this. Thats a risky sale right there... All buying feedback, no sales. One small picture... All feedback is older...

Im not that big of a gambler.

·
Registered
16 Posts
all ur comments about this seller (electrons4fun) was right!!, a friend mine won the aunction for 341 dlls and contact the seller to close the deal, and he refuse sell the amplifer becouse he want at least 500 dlls for it, and say that ebay dosen´t work for his interest... what happen now?... he can cancel it?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Guy sounds retarded.... ebay works on the small bid. It gets higher and higher as things go on. He has no idea how auctions in general work! Even at real auctions they don't start at a real high bid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don´t Understad this seller, I just sent him an e-mail asking for an explanation, or what can we do. Well **** happens!

·
Registered
193 Posts
all ur comments about this seller (electrons4fun) was right!!, a friend mine won the aunction for 341 dlls and contact the seller to close the deal, and he refuse sell the amplifer becouse he want at least 500 dlls for it, and say that ebay dosen´t work for his interest... what happen now?... he can cancel it?
that's retarded. go contact ebay, and give him a neg..i will still push for the $341 to go thru by getting ebay involved and make him send it to you since you won... f that..he should of put a reserve on it. his dumb as$ fault for removing bidders too...that's an all buyer, with no seller's experience. it's a nice amp.. $341..great deal if you can get it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yep, he's gotta let that one go for the winning bid. Contact Ebay and make sure to leave him a neg comment so people know he's shady!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am glad I missed this auction by 8 mins even though i waited for for days. I was gonna go for it at $400 concidering its conditions. Lucky me :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
E bay cant force him to sell it.
What are they going to do? send a SWAT team to his house for it?

I wouldnt send this guy money period. You may not get the amp OR your money back. Pay Pal has screwed people over like this before...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts