DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone tell me how many bandpass filters can be created with this unit? Thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Could anyone help me? I have a chance to pick up a working unit for very little money but wanted to make sure I know what I buy. After searching this forum for info, it appears that there is only one set of channels that can be bandpassed, is this correct?

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Thank you very much, the literature or the threads around here were not very clear about it. This makes it a very unique piece then and definitively worth getting (in spite of reliability issues).
I agree, i wish i would have keep the spares I bought :( I have not had any problems with them but others have complained but faulty controller and some noise problems. Just thought you should know...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree, i wish i would have keep the spares I bought :( I have not had any problems with them but others have complained but faulty controller and some noise problems. Just thought you should know...
I am fully aware of the potential problems but willing to take chances on that account. Thank you for being so helpful.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts