DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to move some of my old PPI equipment that has been sitting around gathering dust. There are some fairly rare pieces here including some in the original satin black finish that was used when the Art Series was first released.

Product Brand & Model:

1- PPI A300.2 Art Series amp - Black
1- PPI DEQ-230 30 Band equalizer w/removable face - Black
1- PPI EPX-205 X-over - Black I have a couple din cables I will include with this unit.
1- PPI PCE-440 Noise Gate - White
1- PPI EPX-223 2/3 way X-over - White

Condition of all items:
All of the following mentions are documented in the photos.

A300.2 Amp 6-7/10
There is a fairly significant scratch across the face from a piece of metal striking it while installed as well as a couple of smaller scratches.

DEQ-230 9.5/10
Eq is in nearly flawless condition and includes the extension cord for the control face.

EPX-205 X-over 8.5/10
It has some small scratches on the corners and sides from being installed.

PCE-440 Noise gate 9/10
It also has some small scratches from being installed but they are not as significant as the EPX-205.

EPX-223 X-over 9/10
It has a small scratch on the top edge.

Total Price: :

A300.2 $100 shipped
DEQ-230 $200 shipped
EPX-205 $85 shipped
PCE-440 $85 shipped
EPX-223 $100 shipped

I would be willing to sell the entire lot for $525 shipped.

Shipping Terms: :

All the prices above include shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

A300.2 Pics

DEQ-230 Pics

EPX-205 Pics

PCE-440 Pics

EPX-223 Pics

Additional info:

Everything worked flawlessly the last time I used it. It's been a while so keep that in mind.
I don't have any mounting brackets for the EPX-205 or PCE-440 but those can be fabbed easily.
If I have the original boxes or manuals, I will include those with the sale.

PM me if you have any questions about anything. Thanks for checking out my sale.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joey. Yeah, these are a reminder of the days when you bought a separate processor for each function you wanted. The outboard DAC is the only thing I didn't have. I ran a Clarion DRX-9255 deck w/Burr Brown 24 bit DAC's so I didn't feel like I needed it but I did consider it at one point. I also have a black phase shifter around somewhere that I will throw up for sale if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I had an Eclipse ECD-416 running optical to the DAC, then an AC MVC for the volume control, I had 2 xtant 22009x's at the time, so I used the xtant parametric eq..

fun times!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for some PPI goodness!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to admit, I thought there would be more interest in some of these hard-to-find pieces. Well, bump to the top in the hopes of catching someone's eye.

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
woops..nvm...great amp, but wont work for my intended use:(

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything is now Sold! Thanks to everyone for checking out my FS thread!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.