1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out:

Subwoofers and Amplifiers Sale

I must say I am really disappointed ;p

Last week I bought PPI P900.4 amplifier for around $230, but now it's on sale $199.95. At least I got mine already installed. This is a good price for those of you who have been on the fence about buying this amplifier.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah i know! but they are also backordered already. i'm anxiously waiting for it to become available again. otherwise i will shell out the $230 i guess. $30 isn't that big of a deal. how do you like the amp so far?

i'm wondering about the speaker inputs. i'll have 16ga wire going into those inputs. but the inputs are made for 8ga speaker wire (why???). anyway, what's the best kind of connector to get for my 16ga wire to hook up to the amp securely? bullet connectors? thanks.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Don't use any connector, just directly input the wire and tighten down the set screw. It can accept up to 8 ga, but 16 will be fine and will hold without a problem.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I like it. I use only two channels for subwoofer right now. I might use the other two for midbasses or rear fill.

[link deleted]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for posting this up, ZAKOH. I bought one of these but haven't been able to install it just yet.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Back in stock. Anybody got one of these in hand to show a comparison of size? I picked up a Massive D800.4 but haven't installed it yet, they are pretty similar in size. I kinda like the Precision's looks, maybe somebody wants to swap, BNIB for BNIB? :)

Precision: Dimensions: 10-15/16"L x 6-3/4"W x 2"H

Massive: Dimensions: 10-1/2"L x 6-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Back in stock. Anybody got one of these in hand to show a comparison of size? I picked up a Massive D800.4 but haven't installed it yet, they are pretty similar in size. I kinda like the Precision's looks, maybe somebody wants to swap, BNIB for BNIB? :)

Precision: Dimensions: 10-15/16"L x 6-3/4"W x 2"H

Massive: Dimensions: 10-1/2"L x 6-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H
Difference being though that one puts out about twice the power the other does hehe.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just picked one up to replace my two older amps! Anxiously awaiting its arrival! It'll be sending power to Massive CK6 Stage V's on the front, and the rear channel will be bridged to an iDMAX! Can't wait!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts