Signal Processing
1x FRX-322 $50
1x FRX-456 $110
1x PSC-221 $70
1x Q-Bass Remote $40

Subwoofers
2x PC10 8 ohm $60 each
2x PRO12 4 ohm $135 each

All amplifiers have been personally tested by yours truly and all work 100%. The 4100s both have dirty gain pots, but once set there is no affect. They all have the original warranty stickers in-tact, except for the 2350. I broke the warranty seal on the 2350 in order to apply new heat sink compound and kapton tape, as preventative maintenance.

Two PC450's and the PC2350 I currently have in my car, but never made it to a full install. Note that I have the PC2350 unplugged as I take my subwoofers out for the winter.

Also have an assortment of new RCA's that I will be happy to toss in to any deal: 1' 1.5' 3' and 5' lengths available. PPI RCA goes to first buyer!

FEEL FREE TO PM ME YOUR OFFERS Will discount for package deals!

Buyer pays actual shipping. Willing to choose carrier of your choice.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Note it is the unit on the right. The left has been sold previously. I also have a power plug that fits, and two Din connectors ready to be soldered. I would be willing to solder them to some of the RCA cables I have listed for an additional fee.

PPI PC10's. Note additional adhesive has been used from the cone to the surround.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both good spacers, q-bass remote, and 1xPC4100 spoken for... and quite a few nibbles on the pros.

·
Registered
172 Posts
money sent for 2350.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Bump for a fellow mn guy! Where are you located? Wish I wasnt going though the purchase of a house right now. Would love to get those subs from you and save on shipping. Looking for any trades at all?

Thanks
Justin

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's what is left

3x PC450 $100 each
1x PC4100 $175 each

1x 5” PC-SP $60 (dinged one)

1x FRX-322 $50
1x FRX-456 $110