1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of PPI amps
1) PCX440
1) PCX280

They say made in US but they have the newer style heatsink output configuration indicative of an overseas make. Not sure.

The amps are a bit rough on the exterior (mostly scuffed clearcoat, no deep scratches)

The boards are pristine. Amps include plugs.

Would make a very nice front stage on the cheap.

Asking $140 for the pair + shipping

Will post pics later.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Again, I was not able to edit the top portion of this ad, my asking is 160 for the pair plus shipping.. The boards are pristine, the clearcoat is scuffed on the 280, not so bad on the 440. In all, a great package deal for someone looking to do a nice 3 way front stage on the cheap!! Great SQ, that can't be denied, also very flexible, underrated amps with tons of built in features..

Plugs are also included..

Both boards are in perfect condition, I lost one of the pics. They are both identical in terms of condition, the one pic should give you an idea..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for a negotiable deal on 2 amps for a sweet 3 way front stage on the cheap..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lunchtime bump.

Good OS SQ setup on the cheap. Great front stage fellas, would even make for a nice small 3 way system with a single sub and passive comp sets (Work truck? GF's car?)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lunchbump.. Got an offer on one amp the 280, I am willing to separate.. Let's see some offers!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
L8 nite bump.. So far, have 4 happy members that purchased equipment from me, will vouch ImJustJason, WRX/Z28, Vermithrax, and a new member that purchased the A404.2, (forget his Diyma name).. Now let's get this skunk off the boat (as one member put it) for the remainder of my quality gear!! NEXT!?!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe sold, got my fingers crossed.. If buyer falls through, last chance before they are off to Epay!! Trader points are coming in, members are digging my products and service!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD!!!!! Yet another Diyma member pulled the trigger on my goods and got himself one hell of a deal!! Thanks brother.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts