Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:pPI phantom 900.4

Condition of all items:new and still sealed in the box I got it from Sonic. I ran across another amp that has my curiosity up on. I cant keep both but if I dont like the other one then I will just get another from Sonic.

I just dont feel like giving Sonic back 15% restock fee or whatever.

Total Price:$200 + shipping. :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lets not waste a lot of time here.

$200 or else it goes back to Sonic. It might anyhow if they will let me slide on the restock fee.

I havnt opened it since I got it. still 100% new and sealed.

I know they have limited stock of this.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Mike,

with this condition you have how did you ever settle down down and have a family?

GLWS. ;)

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One can't help but wonder, have you ever installed anything in your car? Or do you just like to fondle gear?
When I was in the car business I would change cars every 3-4 months on average. Right as I got a system in I would sell the car.

During that time I basically had a mobile amp testing station.

Slowed way down when son was born. Sold car every 8-12 months.

Last car I had about 14 months.

Current car have had 8 months.

I just haunt had time/ good weather all at once to get an amp in.

So what I have been doing was deciding what would suit my install better.

I have gone from 3 amp install to 1 giant amp . And now 1 or 2 small amps

I just happened to talk to a tech today about a particular amp that apparently not many people ran.

It was expensive for one and production was delayed for another.

Anyhow. I'd the details I am told are true then it's going to be stronger than this PPI which itself is no slouch.

So yes. I am a amp fondler and yes I have actually run equipment.

Lol.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike,

with this condition you have how did you ever settle down down and have a family?

GLWS. ;)
Lol

I got married. Stopped getting the muffins all the time. Had to find a hobby

·
Registered
162 Posts
As you probably know, I was going to get this very amp and still would love to have it, but I found a killer deal on those Arc 2 channels and couldn't pass up getting (2) of them.
Someone would be getting a heck of a deal here. BNIB and what $30-50 off? I was the same way with my NX4 that you are with this. GLWS

·
Registered
117 Posts
well, soon we will see whitch amp jax is talking about, replacing the ppi with. it will be next, im pretty shure on it !! Sorry buddy !!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol...you guys

the amp is not for sale anymore. the amp I bought suddenly doesnt exist from the seller I bought it from so they refunded me and now I am not selling this one.

to anyone who thinks this amp isnt a good one it is. its got lots of power. it may not be as clean as old school but its tiny and powerful.

this is from listening to my buddies which was so loud I got a headache ..mainly cause I have gotten so used to deck power.

his amp was only running off the front channels at that.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amp is still for sale if anyone wants to buy one. I have been offered an amp that interests me that is similar than the PPI but more efficient I think and harder to come by.

so if anyone was thinking about this one let me know.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol. still sealed and ready to ship out. ha ha.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
i swear I saw this coming :0)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.