DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very Clean Premier 880 PRS with no issues whatsoever, adult owned and well kept. Also 2 Diamond D6s, latest generation with back lighting, like new condition, fully functional no issues. Last but not least Soundstream Reference 644. Not the S or SX. Clean amp, sat in a closet it's whole life as he is the original owner, I think he said he has the original box. He also has an Audio Art that he used on subs so its a bit of a powerhouse, waiting on the model number for that.. Also clean amp.

Waiting on pics from a friend (these I'm selling for him)
$180 plus shipping on the PRS
$225 plus shipping on the D6 1200.1
$200 plus shipping on the D6 300.4
$280 for the SS??
Will wait till I get a model number on the Audio Art

All prices slightly OBO.. All gear is adult and immaculately kept, amps are pretty much new, deck has seen very little use..

·
755 Posts
I want the PRS now! It'll hold me over until I can get something better. Sending PM...

·
755 Posts
I want the PRS now! It'll hold me over until I can get something better. Sending PM...

Nevermind, I found that something better...

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
I have a friend that might want that Audio Art send me some pics and price

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a friend that might want that Audio Art send me some pics and price
I'll get on that ASAP.. Pics may have to wait till Thurs, friend is out of town.. Price and model number I can have for you soon.. I was told it makes good power for subs, so I have my fingers crossed..

Thanks for the inquiry..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
prs paid for
PRS 880 SOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and thanks for trusting in a fellow member.

I will get it out to you as soon as I can..

Many other goodies still available!! Is there no one that needs headrest DVD Monitors for the Family van or Pimped out Benz? Have both those available!!

1 Pair of black (we believe them to fit late model Benz S class and maybe others, have active head restraints) these are styled with the pebbled texture genuine leather 7" viewable display Monitor DVD combo. Vizualogic is the company and these are OEM Benz headrests. Each HR has a 7" screen and it's own DVD player. Dealer cost is over $1200 on the set, get them here for $800 OBO shipped BNIBs!! Never used, MINT..

Also a pair of universal fit Head Rests in a smooth tan leather, will fit any vehicle, 7" viewable built in DVDs made by Audiovox, genuine leather, this pair also BNIBs, $300 shipped NEVER USED!!

Diamond D6 1200.1 MINT $225 shipped..
D6 300.4 MINT $180 shipped..

Soundstream fans, how about a package deal on a Ref 700SX and a Reference 644? Both amps are very clean. Make me a reasonable offer and they are yours..
Still have the D200IIs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.