DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tried to update my other post to lower my prices and add a couple things but it wouldn't let me so I am creating a new one.

Phoenix Gold Basscube in great shape. $125 shipped in the lower 48
I have the controller but not the cable, easily replaced as it is just a 2-line RJ-11 phone cord.

Phoenix Gold PLD1 line driver in great shape. $60 shipped in the lower 48.

Phoenix Gold MS2250 in decent shape. $425 shipped in the lower 48.
Bought it back in 2000 and sent it to PG and they replaced the power supply. Ran like a champ for about 2 years till I didn't have a use for it anymore. Tested it last year as a temp amp while my 300/4 was being repaired and worked great Needs a little love to get cleaned up. Plexi is in not to great of shape and please note that at some point in its life a crack started on the plastic inside of the speaker terminal and it looks like it was epoxed back together.

JL Audio Cleansweep CL441dsp in great shape. $150 shipped in the lower 48.

I will listen to trade offers but the only things I really need are a DSP with time alignment and sound deadening. Never hurts to ask though. Hopefully someone can give this stuff a home as I haven't had a use for most of it in years and it was just sitting.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
did you see a difference in your system using the bass cube. I have always wondered if they really had an advantage on subs.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Honestly, I haven't used the thing in 8-9 years. I bought it on the recommendation of the shop I was using at the time. They set it for me and I pretty much just used it for a bass volume knob. Way back before I was interested in sq and just wanted as much volume as I could get. I'll say this though, for the application I bought it for it worked quite well.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Honestly, I haven't used the thing in 8-9 years. I bought it on the recommendation of the shop I was using at the time. They set it for me and I pretty much just used it for a bass volume knob. Way back before I was interested in sq and just wanted as much volume as I could get. I'll say this though, for the application I bought it for it worked quite well.

Payment sent on basscube.

Ive used basscubes before and Im buying one again. I guess that means I see a difference :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts