DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well somehow ended up acquire more gear that I need to sell to recoup some funds. I just keep changing my mind and system layouts because I can never keep anything installed. I stand behind everything I sell and guarantee nothing to arrive DOA, just check out the iTrader and references. First to pay gets the item, but willing to work with serious buyers. Willing to make deals, especially when multiple items are purchased. Please PM or post if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and buying.

BNIB H-Audio Ebony/AP3 2-way - $310 shipped OBO
These are brand new in the box purchased from Audible Physics. The Ebony is a 6.5" midbass/midrange composed of poly blend cone that sounds very natural and smooth (mounting depth 2.5"). The AP3 is actually a 3" prototype upgraded Trinity wideband driver but with a smoother response that can play higher due to the magnesium alloy cone blend

BNIB H-Audio Soul/X2 2-way - $200 shipped OBO
These are brand new in the box purchased from Audible Physics. The Soul is a 6.5 midbass/midrange composed of an alloy blend that sounds more detailed and exact (mounting depth 2.5"). The X2 is a 2" fullrange driver with an alloy cone but possesses the detail of a metal but without the harshness

Mint JL Audio HD900/5 - $585 shipped OBO[/url]
I acquired this in a trade but no longer have a use for it, authentic serial numbers intact. It works perfectly and looks flawlessly as well, come with all speaker/power plugs. Great amplifier to power a whole system passively or actively in a footprint smaller than a piece of paper. Arguably the best sounding and powerfull full range amp available, just do a search ;)

Mint AudioSystem X-Ion 160.4 - $620 shipped
I used this amp in the system for about 2 months and only changing to try something new, no marks or scratches. These are Italian made amps distributed by Orca, who also carries Mosconi and Focal. X-Ion amps are know to have the musicality of Sinfoni amps but the power and ball of Mosconi at the fraction of the cost. Ch 1&2 were to 8" midbass @ +160W RMS each and Ch 3&4 were bridged to JL 12W6V2 @ +605 W RMS (all channel stable at 2ohm bridged, 1ohm stereo). Did not get hot or overheat all in the Texas heat!

Mint AudioSystem X-Ion 70.4 - $380 shipped OBO
I used this amp in the system for about 2 months and only changing to try something new, no marks or scratches. These are Italian made amps distributed by Orca, who also carries Mosconi and Focal. X-Ion amps are know to have the musicality of Sinfoni amps but the power and ball of Mosconi at the fraction of the cost. Ch 1&2 were to soft dome tweeter @ +70W RMS each and Ch 3&4 were to dome 4" midranges (all channels stable at 2ohm bridged, 1ohm stereo).

Both AudioSystem X-Ion 160.4 and 70.4 - $925 shipped OBO

BNIB Aurasound MR18.4 (NS18) 18" subwoofer - $500 shipped/ea OBO (weigh ~50lbs each)
I stumbled upon three Aurasound MR18.4 (NS18) 18" subwoofers with NRT motors that I could not pass up at the time. These are highly regarded SQ subwoofers and rarely do you see the 18" versions for sale. I dont have a use for all of them so two are for sale. These are brand new in the box, never used/power, and stored properly in my apartment. Can be used in IB (my recommendation), sealed=6.82 cu. ft., or ported=9.79 cu. ft.

BNIB Nakamichi CD500 - $420 shipped OBO
This HU is regarded as one of the top SQ headunits in the Nakamichi lineup, second to the famous CD700II. It was supposed to be used in my current SQ install be still undecided what I want to do and want to keep funds free. Smooth transport, 24bit DAC, aux-in, 4V preouts, etc with a clean simple look and what everyone should be looking for in an SQ transport

More pictures can be provided if needed, there was just an upload maximum and thought that these pictures best described the condition

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All PMs and emails responded to....making some deals and hopefully selling everything soon! Let me know if you are interested in something :)

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The JL hd 900/5 is bought and paid for. Tracking info please.
I have refunded your payment, i am just weary of sending an expensive package to an unconfirmed address (international buyer) and I am only partially protected from paypal. I hope you understand :(

That being said the JL HD900/5 is still available

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, I only received notice of the refund AFTER you posted that you sent a refund.

Anyway, I don't get the problem since I think I was more at risk than you.
I sent you references and gave you my contact numbers so that you could verify. Nevertheless, it is your prerogative.

I guess I have no recourse but to purchase new. Thanks anyway.

P.S. Uhm, I lost about a dollar in the currency conversion, mind sending it over? (Isang litrong gasolina rin yan)

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PMs responded to....i just want everyone to know, first to pay gets the item unless agreed upon otherwise via PM

JL Audio HD900/5 - on hold for now

·
Registered
933 Posts
wow how are people letting these HD900/5s go for so cheap!? thats a killer price

·
Registered
10 Posts
Exactly, OMG!!! Every Peso/Dollar/BRL counts. Thats a liter of diesel right there. Especially since I paid for the JL amp in full, and we had a deal from which he backed out of. So I paid in full and should be refunded in full with no loss. A deal is a deal. Then we had a second deal which he didn't fulfill again... hence the JL is on hold post. Lost enough time with the back and forth messaging.

Just saying...

Its OK though, bought new amps instead.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.