DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Dude you need to take as step back. You have made like 27 threads in the past few weeks asking for the same information over and over. Just stop. No I didn't count the actual threads. Those shop owners are running from you now. If anyone hasn't read your threads they have by now. No one wants this, you don't want this. Like jesus man. Think of your goal. How is making a huge stink in the community going to get you engaged in the kind of relationship you want. You keep saying you're not difficult and you keep saying it's everyone else's problem but in my 30 years trolling BBs I've never seen someone with so much money to spend and so little ability to give it away.

You said you don't need life advice, but you're on the internet indirectly **** talking all sorts of people you want to take you on as a client. The reason so many people are giving you life advice is because, right now, in this situation you really need it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yup, and I ****ed up. I was sloow for a couple weeks, now I dont even know what free time looks like. Kinda screwed myself because I have a few left to do but have been working 16 hours a day lately. But im not talking about me. I'm talking about shops like Titan, who I recommend and he asked about.

Oh, I also know those guys. He's not being ignored.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Really? Not being ignored? Tell me what you would call it and also why you always assume that the customer is wrong. You do it with equipment recommendations, with customers educating themselves, and with consumers wanting to be involved in "their" system set up. People who provide this service are not Gods and the business relationship is a two-way street. Think back to the time before you got into the business and try to be open to how a customer feels before "pigeonholing" them into the role of pain in the ass people who should be tossed aside.

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
To have a 15 minute chat, means a 6 hour trip on my part. Am I being an a-hole here or anything of the sort @SkizeR?
Ok, now I'm confused. I thought you were talking about the local shop I recommended

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Dude you need to take as step back. You have made like 27 threads in the past few weeks asking for the same information over and over. Just stop. No I didn't count the actual threads. Those shop owners are running from you now. If anyone hasn't read your threads they have by now. No one wants this, you don't want this. Like jesus man. Think of your goal. How is making a huge stink in the community going to get you engaged in the kind of relationship you want. You keep saying you're not difficult and you keep saying it's everyone else's problem but in my 30 years trolling BBs I've never seen someone with so much money to spend and so little ability to give it away.

You said you don't need life advice, but you're on the internet indirectly **** talking all sorts of people you want to take you on as a client. The reason so many people are giving you life advice is because, right now, in this situation you really need it.
I ask in here to avoid asking people running their business. Nobody here is taking time away from their work to just talk. Take the time to read the screenshot of the text above and tell me exactly what is wrong with that picture?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ok, now I'm confused. I thought you were talking about the local shop I recommended

That text is from the owner of the shop down south. The shop you mentioned is the one who gave me equipment pricing and went no further. That's why I asked for a specific person I should talk with. I want to give them a chance and not discard them because maybe the guy at the counter was just not the best guy at dealing with customers.

·
Registered
836 Posts
You are ignoring the context. You're standing in a forest fire and pointing to a twig on the ground and asking me why I'm concerned about fire when the twig is sitting perfectly fine on the ground.

It seems crystal clear that shops are ignoring you because you're crazy. But you just can't seem to wrap your head around that. Act less crazy when you talk to them and they will return your calls.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
time to move on, this horse is beaten

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
It is easier to see things from the perspective of a third party.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Met with the owner of Titan this week and arranging an appointment with the owner of AudioX next.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Met with the owner of Titan this week and arranging an appointment with the owner of AudioX next.
Maybe you can write a review afterwards, as it is something few of us may experience ourselves firsthand.

Reactions: The Italian

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Maybe you can write a review afterwards, as it is something few of us may experience ourselves firsthand.
Yes sir, that is my intention and the reason I'm keeping this updated. In spite of all the bickering that goes on, I still this is a place where we should share our experiences and hopefully keep our minds open. If we don't have any agendas and are not working so hard to prove each other wrong, we can always learn and grow. This is a hobby where newbies and veterans alike can enjoy ourselves with budgets large and small. Okay, I think that's enough sappy crap... Hahaha

21 - 35 of 35 Posts