DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this head unit in my care for a while now. Really like the head unit, good quality and easy to use once you get used to it. I have problems with the bluetooth though. When I make a call using it, it will ring once, then the audio will cut off and go back to the phone, and not run through the cars stereo. Same with the mic, its like the BT just stopped working... It still shows that I'm on a call though and doesn't turn the must back on. I have been looking around for a compatibility list for the unit and phones but haven't had any luck.

Another thing, the navi works but is sometimes slow to respond, I have the GPS antenna behind the unit under the dash, Would moving it out of there help out with that?

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Another thing, the navi works but is sometimes slow to respond, I have the GPS antenna behind the unit under the dash, Would moving it out of there help out with that?
wont comment on the BT other than to say that alpine BT has a bad reputation for not working right, lol.

yes, move the GPS ant out of there. more than likely that is designed to go on the roof of the car. GPS operates on 1.2-1.5 Ghz, this will not penetrate through metal very well. my gps handheld doesnt even work very well in the house and that is just wood.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts