DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This project went on between us and the body shop for a little over a year. (Never work with a shop who does inferior work, you want to slap people)

*** Disclaimer *** We had nothing to do with the design and execution of the exterior of the truck, nor a good portion of the upholstery work done.

We mainly did all the electronics, contruction of the interior (and the body shop wrapped most of it), the suspension and brakes on the truck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

For more pics, even some construction and behind the scenes pics go to

HzEmall.com

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Wow, amazing work! I'm not really digging the Rolls/Bentley front but it is awesome that you were able to do it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Classy Pimp My Ride project...excellent work btw!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, amazing work! I'm not really digging the Rolls/Bentley front but it is awesome that you were able to do it.
PLEASE read the disclaimer..............we had nothing to do with that or several of the other terrible things on that truck..........:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hahahaha I'm glad all those disclaimers were made upfront :D You did a fantastic job with the electronics and that is one hideous truck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The execution on the electronics looks first-rate.

But...well, it looks like a bad Beatles acid trip on the outside. I know you guys didn't have anything to do with that...

I guess there is no accounting for taste. :eek:

·
Registered
121 Posts
the language of the truck is very confusing. The style of the dash is weird due to the big blank spot where the air controlls used to be. I understand that you had nothing to do with the exterior so I will say thank god. I do like the door pods though. Are they sealed enclosures in the doors?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Good hell, there's no shortage of whoooofers in that thing. Can't argue with the craftsmanship on the inside, it looks top notch. Great work. What is the controller-looking thing outlined in LED's to the left of the steering column (under the driver's side air vent)?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Does having that many speakers in the doors have a benefit?
bling. That's it. In fact, unless it's for frequencies below 250hz, loading a door with more than one speaker is detrimental to performance.

The door is the last place I would consider putting anything that moves (except a window motor)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Very nice interior, very bright!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ok... if the customer is happy, tis all that matters. I certainly couldn't (or would) build a truck like that. Effort is there for sure!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Love the interior, although still not something I would rock, but respect the work that went into it.

The exterior is hideous! I know it wasn't you, but I would have smacked some sense into them before it rolled out like that.

Then again, money talks........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts