DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pair of whispers from him and they arrived all tidy and quickly. Thanks man!

Justin

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
SQ_Express said:
I just bought a pair of whispers from him and they arrived all tidy and quickly. Thanks man!

Justin
Hey thanks. I try to do my best... :D

Sidenote: We should add a FEEDBACK "sub-topic" in the For Sale section. This way we can see who has good feedback and who doesnt. Whacha think NPDang?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
cam2Xrunner said:
X2 for AzGrower props. The speakers I bought could have never been damaged. Triple boxed! :D
And the same goes for you cam2xrunner...the NEXT Audio 4.400 amp arrived promptly and orderly...bedankt/gracias.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
They like me, they really like me....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Props from me too.

Shipped to Canada and both amps and sub arrived well packed and in perfect shape. :eek:

Now if he could only ship some of that Arizona weather my way . . .

Thanks Damian

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'll put in a good word myself.

Good communication.

UPS was had on the box but was well package. Just need to sheck for functionnality.

Would definately do business again.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
rickw said:
Now if he could only ship some of that Arizona weather my way . . .

Thanks Damian
Thanks guys...about that weather...its snowing right now here (at least the southeast corner), its -2 C outside....BURRRRRRR

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Good guy here, after a slip up on my part, he was still willing enough to deal with me ;).

Next amp came perfectly as described, and works great!

Thanks again man.

·
Registered
531 Posts
bought some mids for me....the money he gave me was real :)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
ploie said:
bought a mid from him, very quick shipment, and it was boxed very well
Hey glad you got it. And props to you sir for a quick payment and smooth transaction!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Damian,
Thanks for setting me up with the LPG 25NFAs!!!!! All is well. Aside for the USPS routing the package across the country, everything went great. (obviously, Damian can't control the USPS, at least to my knowledge!) :p

Awesome communication and follow up. Product as promised and packaging was better than first rate!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
shinjohn said:
Damian,
Thanks for setting me up with the LPG 25NFAs!!!!! All is well. Aside for the USPS routing the package across the country, everything went great. (obviously, Damian can't control the USPS, at least to my knowledge!) :p

Awesome communication and follow up. Product as promised and packaging was better than first rate!

Thanks again!
damn straight...better "axe" somebody! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts