DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

· Registered
2,332 Posts
I for one cannot wait...will you have a pre-order sticky when its ready?

Also, if you are interested in a trius group buy, there should be a thread for who wants to buy. I'll take two please. :D

justin

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Umm whats this word about a Truis groupbuy......Umm looks like time to save up again :). If anyone wants to do it i'd like to jump in, umm if i can con my parents into letting me get another set of drivers lol, and i can gather up the money :(. Don't you just love when you can't resist something....Damn you guys :)

Oh yea and i want a set of these 6.5"s as well. Possibly for dedicated midbass duties if i get the trius' as well.

Wow ok where to get money now....

· DIYMA Founder
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Different applications. Extremis is a low bass monster while this mid has a +3db boost around 80hz, and a steeper rolloff. It's meant to be as close to a "crossoverless" design as possible.

· Registered
2,643 Posts

· Registered
648 Posts
npdang said:
That's the scariest speaker I've ever seen.... but the basket has changed since the old prototype.

maybe the ugliest speaker i've ever seen.....yikes. looks like a new high tech coffee can.

· Registered
2,643 Posts
very nice much nicer than the last one that looks very sweet, i cant wait for these i want a set so bad they would be perfect for me right now........man i cant win....

· Registered
2,643 Posts
and yes i have sen the phoenix ones in person and man they look pretty nasty they actually look better in the pics and they dont perform at all well from my experiences with the new ones.

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Any news on the midrange Dang.....I may be getting a new amp soon, and would like to know a good idea about how much power it might like....i will most liekly have around [email protected] 4ohms available.

· DIYMA Founder
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Right now, I'm really just trying to finalize the prototypes. I don't want to release something that isn't going to work the way I want it to. So right now I'm really waiting for revisions, and we'll see for there.

It's out of my hands for 2 reasons. I don't control how long it takes to get a prototype, and I don't control what revisions they give me... even though you think I would it never really comes out "just" how you want it.

But basically once we have a finalized driver it shouldn't take more than a few weeks to release.

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Glad to hear, BTW i know i seem like just another person pushing finilization, but was only asking because i hadn't heard much about it over the last month. Keep at it Dang and they should be worth while.

· Registered
103 Posts
Man, I had initially planned on running some dayton rs's for midbass mainly because of the price. I think I will be saving up for some of these babies now. Gotta support this awesome site anyway I can....

Luckily, I'm in no hurry.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.