DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yep it offers the full adjustments available on the PC version of the tuning software. And a DSP is a huge improvement, well worth it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
There is a Bluetooth USB adapter from Dayton that allows you to play music from your phone directly to the DSP. You will probably get a better result using it.

Since this USB adapter also allows you to control the DSP adjusts from your phone, you could also use the RCA (connected to your HU) If you wanted to, plus the USB. Whenever you want to change from one another, just access the adjust tool on the phone and change the input mode from RCA to USB.

**I think it would work, never had experience with a Dayton DSP.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Wow did not know you could do those things. Technology these days is so advanced Thank you for your time and info

·
Registered
257 Posts
There is a Bluetooth USB adapter from Dayton that allows you to play music from your phone directly to the DSP. You will probably get a better result using it.

Since this USB adapter also allows you to control the DSP adjusts from your phone, you could also use the RCA (connected to your HU) If you wanted to, plus the USB. Whenever you want to change from one another, just access the adjust tool on the phone and change the input mode from RCA to USB.

**I think it would work, never had experience with a Dayton DSP.
Yes there's a switch between "streaming" input and analog.

·
Registered
2007 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
214 Posts
I use the DSP-408 with the remote and the Bluetooth module. For me, running a ground loop isolator between the output rca and the amps did the trick. It is silent now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.