8,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices shipped in lower 48 or best offer

PS8 w/BTM Bluetooth module and PSC controller $900

Zero 3 - sold
Zero 4 - sold
C3CX - sold
Ultimo SC10 - sold

Only selling because I need more amplifier channels than these have and I don’t have the space to add a third. Was hoping to keep the OEM radio and speakers (temporarily) but since they’re both absolute trash, I’m going 3-way front. I decided on team-modded Arc SEs and that’s the only reason I’m upgrading the processor.
Amps and processors have maybe 2 hours on them, the sub was used for a couple of months then stored, the Illusions were mocked up in a previous car (meaning they say on a towel on the dash, they’re basically BNIB and absolutely pristine in every way) but have never seen power.

Everything will include original boxes and accessories, and I mean everything. Plastic bags, boxes, screws, terminals, connectors, manuals, stickers, all of it. I’m THAT guy, as people that have bought from me before will attest.

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets get these Illusions to a new home for the holidays! Adopt them and revel in the audio goodness for the new year!

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab sport
305 Posts
PS8 still available? Those illlisions are great sounding little speakers

Reactions: quality_sound

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Maybe you mean C3CX instead of CXC3? If so, it might help somebody who is looking for them to change the part number.

Reactions: quality_sound

·
Registered
2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab sport
305 Posts
Somebody got a nice set of speakers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts