DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I planned on installing this system, but I have other areas that require my attention; money wise.

Product Brand & Model:

Python 872 Car Security System (Like New)
Directed Electronics Resistor Pack
506T Audio Sensor
520T Back-Up Battery
507M Tilt Sensor
514N Siren
451M Door Lock Relay

I will include the actuators if you request them.
[2] P3300 Door Lock Actuators (For those cars with manual locking doors)
(Photo if requested)

I will include whichever bypass you need out of the two listed.
GMDLBP XpressKit Bypass for Grand Ams
Xpresskit DLPK Bypass for MOST GM Vehicles. (Photo if requested)

Condition of all items:

The condition of all items are in like new condition with minor wear on some of the wires from being packed and moved about. All wires are intact, and fuses are usable. Item was bought with intent to install, but never found time or money. It remains untested outside of the box.

Total Price: :

I am asking $200 for all items listed/requested

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping is $15 USPS with Delivery Confirmation, Insurance can be added for $3.

Pictures:

Additional info:
This unit is a fantastic unit, coupled with all the extras for this price, you cannot beat this deal. The cost of all items bought separately far exceed the asking price.
However, if you can find all the items for cheaper then my asking price (including shipping of those items) and in the same condition, I will give it to you for that price (Total of all items added up +shipping).

Any questions please feel free to email me.
Thanks.

PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts