DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it normal for JBL to have NO old parts in stock?

Im been trying to get a JBL MS-WBC remote bass knob from them but they never respond to emails and it dont seem liek they car about prior customer purchases...

Any idea where I can get a replacement?

Not having to much luck with locating products at the Harmon website either

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Just get a generic inline bass gain knob - or a dual gang 50k pot with an audio taper and you can wire leads onto it.

I've never appreciated being a customer that gets no support for small things, so I can feel your pain on that.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
strange....I havent any issues with their customer support division.....I always got answer in one working day....but that was years ago

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Jbl customer support has always been helpful to me they arrested the wbc before and said they will not make more. There is surplus companies that liquidate old jbl stuff and from time to time have some. I will look if i still have mine

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Search around as hard as you can and be patient. There's no remote that can take the place of the MS amps' remotes. They are not your regular level control or single frequency boost. They are an actual shelf filter (shelving equalizer) that can control multiple amps at one time.

Man & Machine... Power Extreme!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts