DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm looking forward this unit since it has an optical output...

Anyone tried it?

I want to use it with one Audison Bit One but I'm not 100% sure if the JVC can work all the time with the optical output or at least when you're reproducing one CD

anyone?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
Just so you know, digital output is only from the transport. No volume control, no EQ, no nothing. It's just like the digital output and options on a home DVD player.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So if you're playing an Audio-CD you'll get the digital audio signal through the TOSLink cable to the Bit One right?

My main doubt is it's always available on this unit or it's only when you play DVD's

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
So if you're playing an Audio-CD you'll get the digital audio signal through the TOSLink cable to the Bit One right?

My main doubt is it's always available on this unit or it's only when you play DVD's
Well, the manual shows digital output on a chart that has CD audio it. I didn't look deep enough into it to see if the output i always active or if it needs some type of jvc processor to activate it. Doubt it needs one.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I got it :D

On the manual there's a table with all the information about the optical output :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts