DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some researching on the next set of speakers i want to get and right now its between the Audison Voce's and the Hertz HSK i was reading on another forum where a guy asked which one everybody recommended, and two of the answers didn't make sense to me so i'm hoping u guys can fill me in.
Here is a quote from one of the posts
They sound a tad better than XL's.

but, you cant beat on them like the hsk's

fantastic tweeter though
Now they sound better is referring to the voce's what do they mean you can't beat on the voce's like the hsk?
Are they talking power wise can't take as much or do they just like softer music. they can't take alot double kick drums crazy heavy metal all the time, or something simple like u can't kick them with your foot getting in an outta the car??

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've been doing some researching on the next set of speakers i want to get and right now its between the Audison Voce's and the Hertz HSK i was reading on another forum where a guy asked which one everybody recommended, and two of the answers didn't make sense to me so i'm hoping u guys can fill me in.
Here is a quote from one of the posts

Now they sound better is referring to the voce's what do they mean you can't beat on the voce's like the hsk?
Are they talking power wise can't take as much or do they just like softer music. they can't take alot double kick drums crazy heavy metal all the time, or something simple like u can't kick them with your foot getting in an outta the car??
Alright sir I think you're lost in translation :D IMO I think what he means is the Voce sound just a little better than the HSK 165XL's which is not the HSK165's. He also means the HSK XL's take more power and will deal out more bass.

I do run the HSK XL's and find them to be pretty good. They are not a $1200 set of components, but with some really good tuning and fair placement they will sing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts