DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a stock audio system with a stock HU which I would like to keep. The question is can I use the MS-8 if the amp is built into the HU and my system isn't a premium audio system. Also if my HU only has 4 channels will the MS-8 make a sub channel out of it or what?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
the MS8 is a GREAT OEM system integration unit you 'll connect your stock highlevel outs ( IE wires that would normally go to speakers) to the MS8 and then connect its powered out puts to your speakers, very simple ,very very good upgrade.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
So I have a stock audio system with a stock HU which I would like to keep. The question is can I use the MS-8 if the amp is built into the HU and my system isn't a premium audio system. Also if my HU only has 4 channels will the MS-8 make a sub channel out of it or what?
oops for got to answer the rest of your questions. In short the MS-8 only needs one set of full range inputs to create up to 8 discrete output channels. so yeah you'll get sub, and sides and rear, and center if you want them too...

·
Registered
243 Posts
download the manual and read it! it will answer all of your questions....

but the answer is yes..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts