DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Sad to do this but the old mini is totalled so im parting out.

Custom R56 a pillar speaker pods for sale for 3.5 in speakers (scanspeak 10fg10s) . They sound great and the goal was to enter into a sound quality competition but getting rear ended has changed my plans. I put countless hours into these, they aren't perfect but I'm very proud of them. Cheers

Condition of all items:

Used for about a month :(

Total Price: :

$200 Speakers not included
$300 speakers included

Shipping Terms: :

Buyers preference.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, price drop to 180

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump, price drop to $100!

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'm sure you thought of this but have you tried a Mini Cooper forum. That is a great price for custom pillars. Somebody lacking skills should jump on those.

Reactions: brainbot1

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure you thought of this but have you tried a Mini Cooper forum. That is a great price for custom pillars. Somebody lacking skills should jump on those.
I got them listed on North American Motoring and the Mini cooper buy/sell/trade facebook group. The Mini community isn't very mod friendly, there is a small race car DIY community but for the most part, I find the Mini community rather daft which sucks because they really are super fun to drive. The engines do consume way too much oil.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I feel your pain. There are no aftermarket radio kits available for my Chevy Sonic. The Sonic forum hasn't been any help in that department.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts