DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of gently used Rainbow CAL28 tweeters for sale. $450 shipped in the U.S., which includes the $20 or so Paypal will take out when you pay me. You get the angle mount cups, also.

No dibs, first to pay, gets them. justin_p_davis at yahoo dot com is my Paypal address.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumped the price down a bit. I need these sold!

$450 shipped, which includes PP fees.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Some of the best tweeters I've ever used!!! Sound soo smooth and never harsh!!! I would buy these if I had extra loot;) Free bump!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Some of the best tweeters I've ever used!!! Sound soo smooth and never harsh!!! I would buy these if I had extra loot;) Free bump!!!
Thanks man, appreciate the input and the bump!

Somebody take advantage of this good deal on Friday the 13th! :D

For today only, Friday....if you live in So Cal, and can pick these up in person anytime today, I will sell them for $400. This is ONLY for local sale, and only for 1/13.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

I'd consider selling the 6.9" mids that come with this set, also, if someone wanted the mids and the tweeters together. $950 shipped would be the price for the mids and the tweets together.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Could you please post a couple shots of the mids? Thanks

Such a beautiful set.... My dream set in fact. Thinking very hard here... Lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could you please post a couple shots of the mids? Thanks

Such a beautiful set.... My dream set in fact. Thinking very hard here... Lol
Thanks! Yeah, they really are a fantastic looking set. The mids have such a great combination of midbass and midrange for a 6.9" woofer....and I haven't even had them installed for a week yet.

I have a shot of the set for now, right before they were shipped to me when I bought them.

I just got the grills on the mids a couple of days ago. I had to use an epoxy type puddy material very sparingly on the edges of the grills to get them to stay on the mids, since the set didn't come with the factory fitting rings when I received them. I'm not going to take the grills back off because of that, but I can assure you, there are no dents, scratches, or any other kind of cosmetic damage anywhere on the outer facing surface of either mid.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Pm sent...

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Payment sent...

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts