Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Rainbow SLC 265.25 Kick 6.5" 2-Way Component Set

Condition of all items: Used

Total Price: :$125 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :Buyer pays through USPS

Pictures: -

Additional info:Used set of Rainbow 265.25 6.5" 2-way component set with Germanium crossovers. Set comes with a pair of tweeters and woofers that was mounted in my car. The Germaniums came out of the car too and one screw is different. It's a typical used set but plays great. Have no use for them.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, pretty much what you see is what you get. I fabricated tweeter cups for my setup. I know the cups are available through dealers. As for age of the set, they are about a little more than a year old.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
ive always been a fan of rainbow. thats a great price for a comp set at any class! great stuff.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Curious to know if you got them from a auth dealer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.