Product Brand & Model:

Alpine RUX C701

Condition of all items:

Gently Used

Total Price: :

$175

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Open to trade offers :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
933 Posts
these are considered rare now?

GLWS. thats a great price.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
misspelled rare. but good stuff, looks like in good shape and yes, theyve been considered rare for quite some time, they are just not as rare as other rare items because they are traded so often. i myself just picked up a whole unit 701 and rux in a trade. great stuff though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
id say pretty rare as well.. probably gunna get rid of mine soon but only cuz i wanna try the rockford 3sixty3 .great price g/l with the sale!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will take it. I can give you $150. I can pay you through paypal if you send me an invoice, and you can ship it to my paypal address when I complete the payment.

you can send an invoice to [email protected] on paypal.

Oh, and I am assuming it has all the original stuff like the 1 DIN housing, bracket, etc?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts