DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything is in great shape or NIB.

Blade DSP servo NIB, comes with remote, remote eye and cable. I do have the prograhming cd but its pretty scratched. Unit can be used with out it. The cd just lets you input driver specs. Useful but not needed. $SOLD shipped

AVI LXD160 6.5 midbass. NIB. Outstanding midbass I just have way to many. Huge motor with machined steel parts. These things are monsters. Will get some better pics up when photobucket lets me download them. $125pr shipped

MB Quart 10" PWD254 subs, as new as you can find. Perfect shape. D4 coils. Beautiful chromeed steel top and bottom plates. $150pr shipped

MD Quart 3-way passive croosovers. these are from before Hifonics and RF ruined them. $30pr shipped

One of the best horn combo's you can get. I'm using the same set-up in my comp car. Ws going to use this pr in my daily car but they will not fit. Cast alum Veritas Horn bodies with ID CD-2comp compression driver. These are very heavy. the horn bodies have been damped and are ready to run. $250 shipped

Last is a OZ Power 15", quad 1ohm 4"coils, carbon fiber cone. Huge motor with mirror finished top and bottom plates. I have used it for about 2 months now. Outstanding sub, just found a pr of 12s and will be using them instead.
$350 shipped its next to a 4hp in some of the pics

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Huge longshot but would take a Elemental Designs 12a.22 as a trade on something!!! Need a third for the project I'm working on.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm interested in the horns. Got clear pics?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The mouth of the horns could use a new coat of paint. I never worried about it due to I was going to have a grill over them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will be going up to Indy next weekend. Can bring along to meet and save shipping. Will be taking 70 all the way up.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok need to move some stuff. How about $25 of the price of the horn, Oz and MB quart subs. $10 of the AVIs!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
PM'd you

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flatcone e12a?

I have an e12a.22 but it has a poly cone... it was one of the B-series subs. Same motor, VC, spider, surround etc.

Got my eyes on those horns :D
Dang no need the flat cone version. Going to run 3 on a Sundown 1500d.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heading out of town for the weekend. Will answer any PMs asap when I get back in Sunday night. Maybe sooner depends on the service and my blackberry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.