DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just moved into a new house and my wife will only let me use a fraction of the garage, so I have to sell a bunch of my stuff. Here's one of them :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302878476056

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ship me the rl-i8s! 🤙🏼
I think that's possible now. I signed up for stamps.com

To give you an idea of how much cheaper it is:

I had a bicycle part that I was selling that weighed five pounds. But it was HUGE - it required a large box from Home Depot.

When shipped via the post office, the price was $140 for priority mail, and $45 for ground shipping.

Via stamps.com, the exact same package cost $55 to ship... overnight.

The price difference is just nuts. I feel like USPS, UPS and FedEx fleece customers unless they ship in bulk. (Stamps.com basically gives you access to bulk shipping rates, for a monthly fee.)

Anyways, I'll box those up and figure out what they cost to ship via stamps.com and get back to you by Wednesday.

·
Registered
305 Posts

I think that's possible now. I signed up for stamps.com

To give you an idea of how much cheaper it is:

I had a bicycle part that I was selling that weighed five pounds. But it was HUGE - it required a large box from Home Depot.

When shipped via the post office, the price was $140 for priority mail, and $45 for ground shipping.

Via stamps.com, the exact same package cost $55 to ship... overnight.

The price difference is just nuts. I feel like USPS, UPS and FedEx fleece customers unless they ship in bulk. (Stamps.com basically gives you access to bulk shipping rates, for a monthly fee.)

Anyways, I'll box those up and figure out what they cost to ship via stamps.com and get back to you by Wednesday.

Sounds good! Just shoot me a PM when you figure everything out and I’ll paypal you. Thanks man!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I’m interested, figured I’d reach out. Opposite side of the country
blanca12 - are you back, copying and pasting other members posts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts