1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: [/B
2 class a alpine 3546 monster sq!
Condition of all items:

Bought these untested so might work might not! Should be a eaisly fix alpine fixes these for 70 bucks.

Total Price: :
800 shipped for both!

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping on me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
open her up and make some good pictures of the guts, please.
45A fused on typical class A 25% efficiency I`d estimate power at 145W combined.
I might be off though. but 75W ch is what quick search shows. amp is circa 1999 made for jap domestic market. It that thing works it`s definitely cost it weight in gold. It it doesn`t 70 bucks repair/reconditioning seems unlikely.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Alpine factory rated them at 2x100 watts. Obviously not Class A at that power level. They have about a 5 to 10 second mute cycle when you first power them on. Cool amps. I've owned quite a few of them.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Nice, you selling stuff you don`t have on hand, I know some members were banned for that.Just saying.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Bought these untested so might work might not! Should be a eaisly fix alpine fixes these for 70 bucks.

Where did you hear Alpine would repair these for $70.00? I had two 3546 that were sent to the Alpine Japan. They sat there for almost a year only to find out they no longer have parts to repair the 3546.

Here are the Alpine factory specs:

3546 Specification:
Super Regulation 100w × 2ch
Low distortion power amplifier

Remarks:
Class A amplifier
Super power regulation circuit PWM Control
Amp 2/1CH
DUO-β Circuit
Cooling fans
Straight signal (DIRECT)
Power Protection Circuit
Rated Output 100W × 2/400W × 1

Price:
150,000 Yen

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As long as the amp has the serial number on the back they should be able to fix it. Had a 3545 fix at alpine in California. No serial number they won't fix it.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
If they are so cheap to fix, why don't you fix them and then sell them. I can't believe you are trying to sell items you don't know if working or not.

·
Registered
18,257 Posts
If they are so cheap to fix, why don't you fix them and then sell them. I can't believe you are trying to sell items you don't know if working or not.
or ones that you dont have yet..

1 - 20 of 42 Posts